Kids Room Plus package
Kids these days are lucky! They have access to so many things, and sometimes that means a bedroom AND a little extra space. No sweat! Together we'll put together a kids room "+", meaning all the goodies in a normal bedroom and an additional area (study area, lounging, reading). And if that area is a particularly techy area? You'll get all the ins and outs of hooking up all the equipment. You'll look so savvy!
Online interior design is a fairly new approach to the field of design. So let's talk specifics about how it works and what you can expect for your kids room plus project!
First things first for your kids room plus project:
- Step 1: Purchase your package here.
- Step 2: Pay attention to the Terms of Service. This serves as our contract for working together. By moving forward with the purchase you are acknowledging your acceptance of these terms. If you want a copy of this, let me know. I'm happy to send one your way!
- Step 3: Less than 24 hours after I get your payment (and implied contract), you will receive your Welcome Packet including your homework. I'll need:
- Pictures of your home currently, so that I can get an idea of where we're starting and where we can go
- Room and furniture measurements, so that you can be comfy cozy with the best possible floor plan
- Home inspirations: visuals for me so that I get a peek in your brain. What makes you happy? Sites that might help include Pinterest and Houzz.
- Client questionnaire: I don't want to miss a detail about you. This makes sure I get a picture of who will be using the new space and what their dreams, hopes and desires are.
- Step 4: Send me back all the info from your welcome packet.
- Step 5: Within 24 hours of your email, I'll go over everything to see if I have any questions. If I do, I'll send them your way! If not....
- Step 6: I'll send you a note letting you know I'm getting my creative juices going!
During our kids room plus project
I've got all your paperwork. What happens now? Do your normal thing! Life is busy enough as it is. Don't waste a moment slowing down for me. I'll send you questions if I have them but otherwise I'll do my elf-magic while you do you.
I will get your project back to you in no longer than two weeks. Depending on how many other families I'm working with, this time may be shorter.
After our kids room plus project:
I hand over your one of a kind, made-specifically-by-us-for-you plan. This includes a mood board, furniture plan, shopping list, and electronics how-to. The point is, you have the specific details you need so that you can start putting together your kids room. And the best part is it's now on YOUR schedule. When you can work on it and when it makes sense for your family. Enjoy!
Add a room to your house that complements the overall feel of the house.
No longer do kids rooms have to stick out like a sore thumb. They're on-board with the family style!
Have a place for your teen that is above and beyond the "bed in a bag" approach to room decor.
This baby will be designed just for them, warts and all. Seriously, though, they'll love how every component of their room works specifically for them. Especially if they still like Harry Potter.
Know that the decor we've picked out together is functional as well as beautiful.
Kids aren't the most careful of creatures. No need to worry that things look better than they work.
Be the boss of your project.
You have the plans and directions to transform your kiddo's room into a functional, yet still cozy (and livable!) space on YOUR schedule. You buy what you want when it makes sense for your family.
Buy your Kids Room + package here: