You're really creative and are excited about your design project. But there's just this....hurdle. And it would be really great to get some help getting past it. you don’t need much; just a chat!
“I think these colors go together…..right?!?”
“Should the bed go here or over there?”
“Is it crazy to put this wallpaper in the room?” —Never. The answer is never.
And kids stuff? It can be more overwhelming and dis-empowering than grown up stuff!
There's so much "this is best for baby", or "your little guy HAS to have this....". You absolutely want the best. Now what is it again?
A simple interiors chat has your name written all. over. it.
here's how it works:
step 1: get me started on your project
Tell me about it here.
interiors chat cost: $99
step 2: let’s talk about your project!
We’ve got 30 minutes to bounce ideas. You’ll get the answers to the questions surrounding your room
step 3: execute your plan!
Go tackle that project with confidence! Just a little confirmation and a game plan was all you needed!
c'mon. you don't want to
Live in a home that doesn’t work for your family’s lifestyle
Feel lost about where to start
Second-guess yourself into inaction
the interiors chat will be just the thing if:
You’re pretty sure you got this nailed and just want that extra reassurance
You want to do most of the hunting and designing, but getting that color palette nailed down is just a bit intimidating
You have a few questions here and there that you’d love to figure out
Jamie says this about the interiors chat:
Is an interiors chat for me?
Hopefully! You'll love the flexibility that the online aspect affords you. Just 30 minutes out of your schedule and you've got ideas for moving forward with your plans!
How long is the chat?
30 minutes, which can go pretty quickly! If you'd like more time, notes on our session and a replay, check out the Online Interiors Consultation.
How can I best prepare?
- Create an account/explore Zoom a bit (it's the web app we'll use to chat). If you have trouble, let me know and we'll troubleshoot!
- Jot down topics you'd like to cover so that you don't forget anything good!
- Have note taking necessities; there won't be access to the chat later or follow up notes (both available with the Interiors Consultation package)
- If you have physical samples of things you're working with (wallpaper, paint, etc.) have those handy as well as the name/color. I can google them and get on the same page quickly!
- If you can, "screen share" websites as well, so if you have something you'd like to show me, have those open on your desktop!
- If you're wondering about space planning, sketch out a quick floor plan for me. You can take me around virtually, but it's good to get a map to reference as well
- Relax! You're going to feel so much better having answers to those design bothers!
Will there be any follow up?
Not necessarily. With this package it's a quick and easy 30 minute chat. We can talk for longer and with more detail the Online Interiors Consultation
What makes you different from other designers?
I've worked with kids my whole life. College degree, preschool teacher, parenthood. I understand kids. Rooms for tinies aren't something I "can" do. They're my passion. I'm not going to make a room families can't enjoy together. I shop thoughtfully using local vendors, artists and environmentally conscious products whenever possible. Families supporting their communities.
let’s have a quick chat
You’re ready to go! Leave me a note to get me up to speed on your project!
more design services
Thinking maybe you’d like a bit more support? Here are some options ranging from a longer conversation with a copy of the video and to-do list to a whole room project. Hop over here to learn more about the other services
read more on the blog
Find all sorts of kids interiors and parenting tips and tricks here