Let's talk design process
Online interior design is a fairly new approach to the field of design. So let's talk specifics about how it works and what you can expect!
FIRST THINGS FIRST:
- Step 1: Purchase your package here.
- Step 2: Pay attention to the Terms of Service. This serves as our contract for working together. By moving forward with the purchase you are acknowledging your acceptance of these terms. If you want a copy of this, let me know. I'm happy to send one your way!
- Step 3: Less than 24 hours after I get your payment (and implied contract), you will receive your Welcome Packet including:
- Pictures of your home currently, so that I can get an idea of where we're starting and where we can go
- Room and furniture measurements, so that you can be comfy cozy with the best possible floor plan
- Home inspirations: so that I get a peek in your brain. What makes you happy?
- Client questionnaire: I don't want to miss a detail about you. This makes sure I get a picture of who will be using the new space and what their dreams, hopes and desires are.
- Step 4: Send me back all the info from your welcome packet.
- Step 5: Within 24 hours of your email, I'll go over everything to see if I have any questions. If I do, I'll send them your way! If not....
- Step 6: I'll send you a note letting you know I'm getting my creative juices going!
I've got all your paperwork. What happens now? Do your normal thing! Life is busy enough as it is. Don't waste a moment slowing down for me. I'll send you questions if I have them but otherwise I'll do my elf-magic while you do you.
I will get your project back to you in no longer than two weeks. Depending on how many other families I'm working with, this time may be shorter.
I hand over your one of a kind, made-specifically-by-us-for-you plan. Depending on which package we worked on together, this will include a mood board, furniture plan and/or shopping list. The point is, you have the specific details you need so that you can start putting together your room. And the best part is it's now on YOUR schedule. When you can work on it and when it makes sense for your family. Enjoy!
Okay. You've got the info. So what are you waiting for? Take the plunge! Get this project started so that you can:
Make a good impression on friends and family while working for your family's day to day lives
Enjoy coming home to a totally customized place to grow your family. Your family's style is like no one else's. Why should your home be any different?
Know that the decor we've picked out together is functional for your family as well as beautiful
Be the boss of your project. You have the plans and directions to transform your home into a functional, yet still cozy (and livable!) space on YOUR schedule. You buy what you want when it makes sense for your family.